Saturday, June 5, 2010

Girls Night

When Del decided to take the boys on a father and son campout two rainy, cold weekends ago, we decided to have a fun Girls Night! No boys allowed! We invited Susan and Layla over for a late night party and had a great time! We watched Mamma Mia (edited) and a collection of original ABBA music videos and sang along as loudly and off-key as we wanted to without any complaints from brothers! While we watched, we did facials...
and pedicures...I think we're going to do it again soon and do hair! My girls are really good at styling hair. Here's a style they created a few months ago involving an empty water bottle:
Aren't we cute? We could also do a Girls Night Fashion Show! Sunday, Grandma Nielson made my kids watch our old slides and the girls had lots of fun laughing at my 80's clothes! They decided they want to be Sally and Becky for Halloween. Great. Their clothes are good, but we'll have to work on 80's hair. They need some side ponytails or big bangs or something.

Our next night should be lots of fun! Call me if you want in on it!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I am in!
are you always so fun, I guess I am the boring mom. :( can't believe that I get to be a halloween costume!! thats awesome!

Diana said...

Let us come!!! I know we're not family, but we are over there enough, we could be, right???!! You guys are so cute! WE had a great time last night, thanks for the good food and fun!

ps- sorry that was me who deleted that comment before, I was signed it as Adam and it didn't link to our blog

Jay and Rochelle said...

awesome! Your hair reminds me of Thing 1 and Thing 2. Can't wait to do this with Madie, that is IF I can get her in the girlie mood...

JaNae said...

Looks like a blast!